Since 2011, Gisteo has been delivering clarity, “aha” moments and plenty of entertainment. Video is our medium, superior marketing communication is our mission. Transparent, value-based pricing starting at $3,000.
“Ultimately, we don’t sell “animated explainer videos.” We sell success.
Whether that means more calls, clicks, conversions, sales or sign-ups…we are true marketing partners who simply use the art & science of video as a vehicle to help you achieve better business outcomes.”
– Stephen Conley. Founder & Creative Director @Gisteo
Good gisteos are like snowflakes- no two are exactly alike. Unlike snowflakes, however, our animated explainer videos & animated marketing videos don’t melt unless you were to place your laptop or device in a microwave (not recommended). We customize every project to the unique needs of our clients, while also carefully considering how and where they plan on using their gisteo. Below are just a few examples of recent projects. To view more samples of our work, check out the Portfolio section on this site.
Engaging animated stories & explanations
Elegant graphics with a slick, corporate look & feel
Hand drawing effect to captivate & inform
Custom animated spokesperson for your brand
Imagery with animated text helps your story, beautifully
Real-world images + dazzling animated visual effects
WHO SHOULD HIRE US
√ You value experience and a company with extensive track record working with the world’s leading brands.
√ You’re looking for quality video and will pay a fair rate for a premium product.
√ You want to work with a firm that is fast, efficient and responsive.
√ You prefer working with a US-based company that fully understands Western cultural nuances & is available during your work day.
√ You seek big-agency thinking and skills but you can live without the bloated processes, unnecessary meetings/calls and exorbitant fees.
√ You want professionals who will listen to your needs while delivering expert advice, guidance and creativity during the entire process.
WHO SHOULD NOT HIRE US
X You think experience is over-rated and you don’t mind serving as a “guinea pig” for an untested newbie.
X You could care less about quality; you’re just trying to find a dirt-cheap solution.
X You have time to burn and are fine if it takes months to slog through your production.
X You’re ready to “roll the dice” and hope that nothing gets lost in translation while working with folks in faraway lands.
X You crave the whole big agency “pomp and circumstance” and embrace paying 5x more for the work.
X You don’t want guidance or creativity; you just need an order-taker to execute exactly as you say…no questions asked!
PICK OUR BRAIN…FOR FREE!
We’ve been doing this for years and have produced hundreds of animated marketing videos for organizations across countless different sectors. We know our stuff, not just about animated explainer videos, but also about marketing and branding in general. We’ll be happy to set up a time to speak with you and give you suggestions on overall approach, style, length etc. And don’t worry, there’s no obligation to buy a Gisteo and we won’t relentlessly bombard you with spammy emails afterwards.
- 82% of of B2C businesses report that video is their most popular content marketing tactic– CMI
- By 2019, video will account for 80% of global internet traffic, and 85% in the US– Cisco
- Visual Data is processed 60,000 times faster than text by the brain– Nonprofit Hub
- Viewers retain 95% of a message in a video vs. just 10% reading it in text– Insivia
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video– Mist Media
- Using video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%– EyeView
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week– Insivia
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster vs. non-video users– VidYard
- Using video in email marketing can increase click-through rates by more than 90%– Mist Media
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines– Brightcove
- Video attracts 2-3x more monthly visitors to a websitesite– Marketing Sherpa
- People are 4x more likely to watch a video about a product than read about it– Animoto
- Social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined– Brightcove